This is me this morning at the Syracuse airport waiting for SurrogateSyracuseDad to pick me up (thanks!). I'm holding a very sweet, well socialized six month old Shih Tzu puppy. (Yes, I ask to hold strangers' puppies. I loved holding this dog, it helped reconfirm for an instant how much I actually do want to go to vet school).
And below, me with all my baggage. I didn't travel light. You try bringing back a lamp with you (but in all seriousness thanks!). If you are wondering the butterfly tattoos are not real. They are glow in the dark fake ones-- but isn't that still pretty cool? (And if you are cold on the plane you can always slip on jeans under your dress, why not?)
And for all of you who watched me struggle this summer and felt pained on my behalf-- here are some photos from my trip of me swimming in a lake in the Sierras. See-- I was happy. Just click on the photos and check out the grins on my face.
Good luck this semester-you will kick ass
ReplyDelete