I'm in the process of moving across town. I don't know if my internet is working at my new place (supposedly it is but I haven't tried it).
I have moved every 2-5 months for three years now. I am tired of moving.
I get to live in my new place for 9 whole months! Amazing.
It's got lots of light, a huge backyard and lots and lots of wildlife. I think I will love it.
The only problem is... It is STILL raining. I cried a little this morning when I got up and saw it was raining.
One of the women in my summer research program, who is also from the Bay area and grew up in Arizona, told me that she dreamt it rained for six months non-stop. It certainly feels like that some days.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you will feel so much better once you have settled in there.
ReplyDeleteI hope George and Lindy handle the move well.
Enjoy the new place! It sounds like you'll be moved in there before you travel, so it will be nice to return to a settled location when you get back. We look forward to seeing you next week!
ReplyDelete