Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall In Ithaca


Above: The view behind me as I pulled out of my driveway at 6:30 am Friday morning to go to school.

Below: The view driving up my road to come home from school Friday afternoon.



Above: The view looking down from the road onto my favorite running trail's entrance taken this afternoon (Saturday) on a study break when I went for a run.

Below: The view running back towards the trailhead at the end of my run.


Below: Me at the trailhead with a German shepherd belonging to a hiker entering the trail-- for the entirety of my run I was the only person on the trail!




Above: The view out my bedroom window behind my desk of the fiery orange leaves of a tree in fall.

Below: Simon and Lindy curled up on my bed.

2 comments:

  1. Fall will not always be like this. Warmer weather is coming back for a while - but only a while. Surprisingly we didn't get any snow in Syracuse to add a lovely luster to our trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling cats! pretty fall pics. glad to see u are running....

    ReplyDelete