
We had lovely weather this weekend-- warm and sunny. I was studying most of the time but did get outside to go to the farmers' market and for a run. Above is me last weekend at the farmers' market with my friend FishVet, also from California, who is going to be a fish veterinarian (you guessed it).
Below is my house and another view from my window.


One week till finals. I'm trying to remember everything I learned. My favorite today-- when asked to name the specific area of the superficial leaf of the greater omentum where the short gastric arteries run from the spleen to stomach and I was able to say, gastrosplenic ligament. There is also apparently a duodenocolic fold or ligament. Who knew?
I've been enjoying cooking with my crock pot. It's perfect for my busy schedule. After doing a buffalo stew last week I am preparing to do a lamb with green tomatoes stew this week.
glad u got to enjoy the beautiful weather
ReplyDelete