I've achieved step one-- I survived block I, and all five days of my final exams. Now I have to wait two weeks to see if I advance to the next round. At this point, I don't care if I get a D or an A as long as I pass. Of course, it is preferable _not_ to be on academic probation, but the end result is the same if I get a D or an A-- I advance.
I've posted the picture of me with a white rabbit because I don't want to be outdone by my sister. She thinks she can keep up with me by posting some photos of her and her daughter with a plastic cow. So I had to find a white rabbit (his name is Gideon) to prove I can keep up with her photos of my niece with a white rabbit!
Now, let's hope I can pull a passing grade in this class just like I pulled this white rabbit out of a hat!
Oh ye of little faith!!
ReplyDeletethat's weird, i posted a comment yesterday--well anyway - congrats on passing this first test! i'm close enough to the whole vet experience to remember finals *less that* fondly...
ReplyDelete