- The Ithaca farmer's market re-opens Saturday morning. I know it might sound silly, but I have been looking forward to this all week. The farmer's market has been part of my weekend routine for years now and not going feels strange, almost sacrilegious.
- Getting back my neuroanatomy exam. I'm one week into block 3a and I still don't know for sure if I passed my required neuroanatomy course. I don't know when we will get our exams back but it will be nice to know how I did instead of being left to wonder...
- Summer vacation. Less than two months away. I'm going to get out of Ithaca for part of it and head back to California. I might also make stops in a few other states depending on what my friends and family are up to.
- The Campbell farmer's market in California. One thing Ithaca does not have is fresh fish. Every Sunday I would buy sand dabs and squid. Delicious. I can't wait for that.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Things To Look Forward To
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow...squid. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little :)
ReplyDelete