Saturday, September 18, 2010

Another Beautiful Saturday


Above: Leeks, Swiss chard, lettuce and kale at Early Morning Farm's stand at the farmer's market.
Below: Studies in light. Oh, how I love the sun! And the way it hits the honey in this vendor's display whenever it is sunny at the farmer's market:

Moose outside the kitchen window with his toy, notice all the plants I've acquired in the kitchen window! They like the sun too:)
I got this beautiful turquoise vase at one of my favorite second-hand stores, Mimi's Attic, for $1! I love the way the light hits it and reflects onto the wall. And it even matches the cover of my Clinician's Briefs Diagnostic Trees manual!


I did my best to enjoy the beautiful weather to the fullest but I did spend most of the afternoon inside studying. Luckily, I had the wonderful company of my long-standing study group and I even got some much needed help cooking.
All in all, a lovely day.

1 comment: