Friday, October 29, 2010

There's A First Time For Everything

Today I fell asleep in class for the first time in my entire multi-decade academic career. I've zoned out before, but never konked out.

My friend says that it was extremely obvious I was asleep because I put my head down on the table and sprawled my arm out. I feel kind of bad about it. Oh well.

There's a first time for everything but perhaps it would have been better if there hadn't been in this case. I guess I'll never know the history of Marek's disease research at Cornell (yes, we have historical lectures as well as scientific ones!) Too bad.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it. I fell asleep a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP! You have found ANOTHER Nicki?!?!?! I'm the cooler one, k? Don't forget.

    BTW, my respect for you has increased tenfold. I didn't think you were capable of falling asleep in any class. You're just too neurotic. lol.

    ReplyDelete