Monday, September 21, 2009

Rites Of Passage

Today I took my first midterm. I have no idea if I passed or not. All I can say is that it was very hard and I am exhausted from taking it.

It's now definitely fall and we had our first frost the other night.

I'm settling into life here but there is little to report. I study, I eat, I sleep. I hope to figure out a way to start running or swimming again soon.

It's a pretty solitary existence, but I don't mind it. The pace is relentless, but without the added stress of moving all the time I'm hoping the second half of the semester will feel slightly more manageable.

Tomorrow Lindy goes into the vet for a work up complete with abdominal ultrasound and echocardiogram. I'm not terribly optimistic and feel I am already doing everything possible for her but I'll get to find out in more detail how she's doing and if her treatment needs to be modified.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you don't have a whole free time for fun but it will be worth it in the end.
    I hope Lindy tests results are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly does sound grueling, but in the end look at what u will have! Keep the end point in mind. Good luck with poor little Lindy, let me know how she makes out..

    ReplyDelete