
Above: Beautiful sunrise on my flight out of Bradley Hartford Airport.
Below: First view of islands as we descended into St. Thomas. IntrepidRetiredSocialWorker reports took a puddle jumper from San Juan, Puerto Rico to St. Thomas and reports she saw many beautiful tiny islands on her flight over.


First Stop: Red Hook Ferry Landing en route to St. John's. There were interesting signs about water taxis and also a very mellow Dachshund just hanging out with his owner who was volunteering at the information booth at the ferry landing.


Above: Three muskateers on the ferry ride to St. John's.
Below: First view of St. John's, ferry landing Cruz Bay.


Above: Our campground site. Yes, we were camping with no running water in our hut and no hot water whatsoever (I think I'm the only one who actually enjoyed the cold showers).
Below: My first view of the beach.
absolutely gorgeous pictures (I LOVE the picture of YOU!!)
ReplyDelete