Today is my first day of real break since November, when I finished block 1 (and that wasn't a fun long weekend since I was worried I hadn't passed). The holiday vacation in California was heavenly, but I still had schoolwork since it was mid-semester, and I worked several shifts, which while fun was also exhausting.
Today I have no work hanging over my head, no shifts and no place to be. I'm hanging out in Glastonbury, CT while my aunt works. Right now I'm at the local Barnes and Nobles to take advantage of their internet connection. I spent the morning reading a novel and writing some cards to friends. Then I headed out to the local Goodwill and picked up some nice dress shirts for my shifts in the hospital (I'm taking a class that consists of several shifts in the Community Practice Service during distributions and I have to dress up for it). I also really enjoy the hunt of thrift store shopping.
Tonight I'm going to chat with my aunt, read some more and maybe watch a movie. It's so nice to have a chance to relax.
No comments:
Post a Comment