I got my grade for neuroanatomy this afternoon and was very pleased. I had worried quite a bit about the possibility of failing the course, but I was far from failing.
I also got my grade for ruminant anatomy, which I considered miraculous. I had been certain that I flunked the course coming out of the final exam, but I did just fine.
Distributions were the hardest semester of vet school so far. I felt discombobulated, overwhelmed and it didn't help that I live someplace fairly isolated and also that there was a lot of snow which made driving difficult.
I'm hoping that things won't be quite so hard this spring. So far block IIIa, function and dysfunction, aka physiology, doesn't seem any easier than last term, but I'm told it is a fairly manageable workload overall.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know how I missed this, but that is fantastic!
ReplyDelete