
It was sunny (SUNNY!) today and so I went out for a hike where I used to run before it snowed. I'm with Coral, my landlord's dog. (Over the years I have been blessed with sundry canine companions, none actually my own dogs so I never have any real canine responsibilities, just companionship for those long solo hikes and runs that I love to take. I look forward to the day eight or nine years down the road when I finish my schooling and will actually have a schedule that will allow me to be a good dog owner).
You might recognize the photo below from a photo earlier this year on my blog-- back then there were still leaves on the trees but it is the same trailhead. I took the shot of Coral because I didn't know if I would run into any other hikers to take a picture of me (but I did, as you can tell).
Looks gorgeous. Enjoy these benefits of living in the snowy lands! The photos look great, definitely helps to have your jacket match the dog perfectly.
ReplyDeletebeautiful, nice jacket! by the way, love the coat
ReplyDelete