Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Views From My Windows Today

This is the window across from the foot of my bed, which is what I see first thing if I sit up in bed. Quite a view this morning, don't you think? I always hop out of bed and check on my car, below. Every morning this week I have thought, 'Really? I have to brush it off again?' I'm just not used to it snowing around the clock.


I also like to assess the driveway, and then peek at the backyard and neighbor's house. I was surprised to see the snow coming down so hard for the entire morning!



The bird feeder always provides lots of entertainment for the cats and I. This last view (below) is the window on the stair's landing just before entering my half of the duplex. It was sparkling with sunlight in the early afternoon-- yes, we got a brief shower of sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this makes me miss upstate New York. If I were there, I'd strap on my cross-country skis and ski right out the front door . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes-lots of snow. THanks for checking out my blog. I remember all the things i used to do as well "before vet school." Eventually you'll get back to having some resemblance of a life!

    ReplyDelete