So Cornell has a student photo contest with cash prizes. I don't want to use my favorite pileated photo because they keep it (and rights to it I think) but I picked these three from my collection of favorites. I can only submit two and am leaning towards the top two since in them the animal is looking at the camera and they are more saturated than the cheetah too. Let me know your favorite two and if there are any that you have seen on my blog that are more memorable than these three, with the exception of my beloved pileated. Thanks! HTPS They are judged based on originality of the animal and its environment and suitability for framing.
I agree with the first two.
ReplyDeleteI personally like the cheetah, although I see the argument about saturation in the first 2. Still, I stand by the cheetah.
ReplyDeleteWow, I just went through your blog, some pictures are missing, where did they go? Anyway, based on the criteria you provided I would go with #1, my 2nd favorite is the iguana and my 3rd (and of course personal favorite) is Pumpkin!
ReplyDeleteI really like the one of the blue bird. Could you post the pileated picture you're talking about (I know it's not in the running, but I'm curious).
ReplyDeleteEmber
I like the bottom two.
ReplyDelete