I must admit she does look a little concerned in this photo about why a stranger is sticking a metal box in her face (then again, it could just be a look of curiosity). Poor puppy. Hopefully I didn't traumatize her with my camera and make her camera shy. I always forget that puppies are in a sensitive period during their vaccination series and can easily develop fears of new things so it is important to make everything as fun and not scary as possible.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Puppy Roll: Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
I must admit she does look a little concerned in this photo about why a stranger is sticking a metal box in her face (then again, it could just be a look of curiosity). Poor puppy. Hopefully I didn't traumatize her with my camera and make her camera shy. I always forget that puppies are in a sensitive period during their vaccination series and can easily develop fears of new things so it is important to make everything as fun and not scary as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment