Yes, you read that correctly. I bought my cat a scarf today.
This morning I got up bright and early in order to go to a flea market at the Varna community center building just down the road from me.
I walked in and there was a woman with a whole table of scarves. One of them was the softest scarf I have ever touched, a cashmere mix. It was 50 cents. I just knew that Simon, hedonist of hedonists, would love it, so I bought it for him.
I came home, threw my stuff down on my bed and went to the farmer's market. When I came back Simon was curled up on the scarf. He's been nuzzling his face into it all night. I didn't even fold it or arrange it. When he gets up I am going to place it on the bed next to my pillow and perhaps this will discourage him from trying to sleep on my pillow (which inevitably results in Simon gradually displacing me so that my whole head is on the mattress and he is curled up on the pillow. Nevermind that I have two pillows for this reason. We both prefer the same one!)
Also purchased at the flea market: a video on potty training with a reggae tune featuring the song "I've gotta go." No folks, this is not for my own enjoyment, but for Ianite. Hopefully his parents will approve.
Overall, I must admit my purchases tend to be bizarre.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Excellent, potty training via song!
ReplyDelete