Saturday, February 13, 2010

Current Stress Level: Orange

You know how we have a color coded national security threat level? At our student health center they have color coded a stress level chart (above). My current stress level? Orange!

This was my schedule yesterday:
7:30 Miss rounds in internal medicine because my security device has locked me out of my car. What a way to start the day.
8:00-12:00 Neuroanatomy. Yes, every Friday morning I have four hours of neuroanatomy. At least it is broken up into half lab and half lecture. Still, it is very long.
12:00-12:20 Grab a quick lunch
12:20-12:35 Try to track down radiologist guru to go over my presentation for radiology rounds Monday. No luck as they are all in gross path rounds, which I have skipped.
12:35-1:10 Work on radiology presentation in computer lab.
1:15-3:00 Small animal behavior class
3:10-3:55 Work on radiology presentation with said guru.
4:04-4:55 Go to student health center for blurry vision and inflammation in right eye. Diagnosis: probably bacterial conjunctivitis. Pick up prescription for erythromycin ointment to instill in my eye six times daily for a minimum of a week. Yow.
5:00-8:30 Work in radiology department. Take rads on a 165 pound dog. And then two more sets of rads.

And then this morning, Saturday, I'm headed back to the hospital for my Community Practice Service class at 8 am.

This Monday morning I have my radiology rounds presentation on a brain lesion and spinal cord lesion case.

I have a quiz I have to remember to take online for neuroanatomy.

And a midterm in ruminant anatomy on Thursday.

Bring it on. I'm not ready.

2 comments:

  1. Hope that your stress level will decrease. You sure are busy. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh. How I DON'T miss vet school :) It will all be worth it (?) one day...I hope. Maybe. After nights like last night, I am left questioning....

    ReplyDelete