
Above: One of my favorite shots of Simon, with Lindy in the background, making the most of our sunny weekend.
Below: Simon half-asleep.


Above: A rather grumpy looking Simon (he can be extremely expressive). I think he is trying to say, "You woke me up from a nap for this!? Another photo shoot?"
Below: Simon and Lindy sprawled out in the sun.


All year, I've found poor Simon trying to chase the limited thin strips of sunshine we get in this duplex. I found him in the kitchen one afternoon (the last spot to get sun before the sun sets) and back in the fall I found him in the spare bedroom the minute the sun started to come in the window in the morning. I guess I'm not the only one who misses the sun, poor cats.

Love the pictures especially the one of Simon and Lindy sprawled out in the sun. Not sure what but it was one of those ahhh moments for me. Thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDelete